Our skilled construction professionals combine innovative solutions with an unfailing commitment to safety to provide the cable and telecommunications industries with the 24/7 Outside Plant project support they need. Our services, offered across the U.S., include aerial and underground drops, broadband fiber optic cable construction, fiber backhaul, aerial construction, directional boring, trenching, and MDU wiring and emergency maintenance services, including hurricane restoration services.
- Turn-Key Outside Plant (OSP) Program Management
- Fiber Backhaul construction
- Directional / Missile Boring / Trenching
- Aerial Installation
- Pole Upgrades and Plant Maintenance
- Fiber / Copper Splicing and OTDR Test/Certification
- Upgrade, Sweep, Certification
- Manhole/Handhole Placements
- Road widening and plant extensions
We have launched and completed numerous rural telecommunication cooperative FTTx projects and are considered a premier company supporting the NRTC expansion initiatives.